Give a Gift, Make a Difference
No matter what the amount, your donation will go directly toward helping children, adults, and families receive the professional services and care they need to continue learning, developing, enjoying life, and being productive in our society. And in some cases, you’ll be helping someone who cannot afford treatment receive the care they desperately need in order to become a healthy, stable individual.
Thank you for your support of Southeast Health Group. Your donation provides help, hope and healing for people experiencing behavioral health problems in our community.
Southeast Health Group is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization with the federal tax ID #27-1388543. Charitable donations to tax-exempt nonprofit organizations are deductible on your federal income tax return. Please talk to your tax preparer to maximize the financial and tax benefits of your gift.
Ways to Give
- Make a secure online payment through PayPal
- Schedule a one-time or monthly electronic withdrawal from your bank account
- Send a check to Southeast Health Group, c/o Development Director, 711 Barnes, La Junta, CO 81050
- Include Southeast Health Group in your will or estate planning
- In Memory or In Honor of
- Give a gift of stock, real estate or another asset that has appreciated in value
- Provide in-kind supplies or needed services
Thank you for your generosity.
Questions about Giving?
Please contact Nancy Harris King, Development Director at email@example.com or 719-383-5459.
Tax Credit Opportunities
Donate at least $100 to Southeast Mental Health Services through SECED and receive the Enterprise Zone 25% Colorado State Tax Credit:
Download Enterprise Zone PDF Form Today!